Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Couponing Failure

Couponmom.com you've failed me.  I liked this website because you can sort deals by percentage saved to get the most bang for your buck.  I was excited - I know, it’s sad to be excited over coupons - because there were 100% savings deals – and I am always a fan of FREE!  But when I went to the newspaper add for the coupon deal, the coupon value was not the same as what the website stated, meaning it wasn’t free.  Sure, it was still discounted, but I am not going to spend money on something I never would have bought to begin with, just because it’s discounted.  Then the second item I wanted had a printable coupon.  But when I clicked the link to the printable coupons, the item was nowhere to be found.  I looked over and over again, but just couldn’t find it.  So couponmom.com, I am very disappointed in you today.  The learning continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment